Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] 3rd Account
Gameplay Suggestions

[Pinned] 3rd Account

After receiving a number of suggestions for allowing for an extra account to be tacked onto the previous amount, staff has decided that they would be willing to accommodate said addition, so long as the desire was truly there. If so, we will make...
Member avatar small TheNinjaDevelopment 5d
TheNinjaDevelopment25513Member avatar small Levin 22h
Gameplay Suggestions

[Pinned] Global Event Schedule Change

With the addition of the new Global Events, we also need a new schedule. Instead of choosing ourselves, we've decided to allow users to decide the schedule themselves. Until we've come to an conclusion, we will keep the same schedule as before -...
Member avatar small TheNinjaDevelopment 13d
TheNinjaDevelopment12423Member avatar small KENSHlN 5d
Gameplay Suggestions

Grand Market - Old offers

Hello, While browsing the GM, I've noticed there are quite few old items for sale, I haven't seen anyone commenting on this (apologies if I overlooked it).Would it be a good idea to remove offers after they are there for certain period? 1 months, ...
Small Vildiur 10d
Vildiur690Small Arphee 1d
Gameplay Suggestions

Dropdown for jutsus

This needs to happen sooner rather then later.The drop down jutsu list in combat blows. Its been out how long now and still giving issues. Can we please go back to point and click?
Small Littlegirl 5d
Littlegirl235Small Arphee 1d
Gameplay Suggestions

Syndicate

This is a long shot. But please hear me out. Syndicate needs to be looked at. It use to be my go to "village." They got nerfed so bad in the past i was the only active member there for a long time because it was so useless. Robbing got nerfed so p...
Small Littlegirl 29d
Littlegirl4120Small Arphee 1d
Gameplay Suggestions

Buyable pills

With the disables and only being able to use 1 solder pills once a fight and it being rng change to get a good heal. i would like to see panacea or greater healing pill buyable. Getting disable more then 1 fight is a feel bad moment and when you a...
Small Littlegirl 4d
Littlegirl571Small Arphee 1d
Gameplay Suggestions

AI event

Increased PvP Gains are really nice, and help a lot of players in increasing jutsu levels, but this event gets spammed by capped players, and there are quite a few weaker players and cant go more than 1-2 rounds in pvp. Making it a bit easier for ...
Member avatar small SenjuTobirama 1d
SenjuTobirama 216Small Alistair 1d
Gameplay Suggestions

Jutsu Set in Combat

Hello Everyone. well so i was thinking about the idea of introducing a combat feature that allows a user to choose between 2-3 battle sets before a fight starts. Normally when we have fed, we can create multiple Jutsu sets. So how about we getting...
Member avatar small Uchihasasukekun 6d
Uchihasasukekun394Small Liko 2d
Gameplay Suggestions

Profession bonuses for Armor and Weapon crafters

Current bonuses for AS and WS make no sense since they won't be using item shop armor ever (not that anyone else would use them) so I propose a change from 23% armor/weapon price reduction for item shop stuff (currently) to 23% less armor/weapon d...
Small Inasu 5d
Inasu484Small krutoj 3d
Gameplay Suggestions

New profession idea - Fisher

Hello, Let's have a look on professions .. we have miner, hunter, herbalist, armor and weapon crafters, and cooks. But .. we eat fish .. where is the fisherman ? Sure, we love game meat, but, where's the fish ? So..here's my idea .. new profession...
Small Alistair 13d
Alistair787Small Nomad 4d
Gameplay Suggestions

Pvp Experience

Please do something.... Its ridiculous how some people can get 3k 4k 20k pvp exp in a day just cos they jutsu spam and people let them get the kills. It's not fair to everyone else that doesn't spam or even if they spam they don't win as much and ...
Small Nomad 6d
Nomad14155Small Nomad 5d
Gameplay Suggestions

Elemental Mastery Rework

I suggest that elemental mastery also be the stat that determines how much your bloodline actually boosts your elemental damage output. For example, the natural affinity would NOT be affected by EM so everyone starts with a +5% boost. A-ranks boos...
Member avatar small KENSHlN 5d
KENSHlN130Member avatar small KENSHlN 5d
Gameplay Suggestions

Genin

As im leveling my alt now. I can see why people don't sick around, its so boring and tedious. No professions no pvp. no nothing. There nothing to do but wait to repool. Genin needs more content to keep new player interested to keep playing.
Small Littlegirl 5d
Littlegirl134Small Littlegirl 5d
Gameplay Suggestions

Reduced Jutsu Train Time/Cost

As stated. Having soft capped jutsus might help encourage someone to PvP to get meaningful experience. This is a good thing.
Small Mempo 16d
Mempo368Member avatar small KENSHlN 5d
Gameplay Suggestions

Scout and attack range.

I'd like to suggest having the old scout / attack range back, its pretty annoying having to travel so far away from village in order to feel safe enough to train jutsus and what not. Its even more frustrating being on my break at work and trying t...
Small Panduhzilla 8d
Panduhzilla144Small Panduhzilla 8d
Gameplay Suggestions

Respect Benefits idea ?

Hello, Since ppl seem to like some of my ideas .. I wanna go for a 5 out of 5 ( yes, this is a 3 in one idea ) : Let's talk about respect benefits, to be more specific, 3 of them: 1st : 300 Permission to buy a new class of homes for Elite Jounin.R...
Small Alistair 17d
Alistair892Small Alistair 13d
Gameplay Suggestions

Clan revamp suggestion

Hello, I think we all remember how good were c2 clans, and how bad are they now .. with no actual bonus, and 5 by default, etc. A clan revamp would be amazing at this moment, maybe we can make old players come back or attract new ones. My suggesti...
Small Alistair 20d
Alistair9128Small Alistair 13d
Gameplay Suggestions

New profession idea - jewelcrafter

Hello, This might be in some plans .. if it is, disregard my post. If not, welcome and please give input - new profession: jewelcrafter. Since hunter helps 3 professions: cook, armor smith and weapon smith.Miner helps only 2: weapon and armor smit...
Small Alistair 13d
Alistair122Small Alistair 13d
Gameplay Suggestions

kageship(repost bc im dumb)

Being able to challenge for kage should be 30 days max(1 month).You can argue you shouldn't leave your village well i have comment issues okay. #1 I need kage to reach level 10 EJ. Im in silence for example. Arphee is kage and i need it to level u...
Small Littlegirl 21d
Littlegirl4146Small Arphee 21d
Gameplay Suggestions

Torn Battle Arena Adjustments

Would it be possible to rework the torn arena? As it currently is, its very easy to run out of jutsu uses after a few fights, and your forced to keep fighting until death. Ideally it would stop you after each fight and ask if you would like to co...
Small Arphee 31d
Arphee265Small Littlegirl 31d
Page 1